A brand which specialises in technical watches, Breitling, has played an important role in the introduction of the wrist chronograph. The firm is known for its reliability and high performance. This is one of the world’s rare companies which has produced its own particular mechanical chronograph movement. Breitling is the only watch brand in the world which has got its movements tested by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC), which is the highest authority in precision. This brand was founded by Leon Breitling, who invented the modern chronograph. The brand, which is also known as the authentic partner of aviation, has created a name for itself in the electronic watchmaking world by introducing high-tech instruments which are useful for aviation. The brand has played a major role in the field of commercial aviation. Most of the world’s top pilots are fond of this watch because it is of extreme help to them while flying.
Breitling’s pocket chronographs and wrist chronographs are of extreme help to aviation pioneers. In the 1930s, the brand came out with the exclusive onboard chronographs, which was basically meant to be used in aircraft cockpits. The brand has come up with an exclusive facility called breitling replica Chronometrie, which was devoted to the production of mechanical chronograph movements.
In 1915, the first wrist chronograph pushpiece was invented. In 1923, this system was perfected. In 1934, Breitling invented the second independent reset pushpiece, which gave a final touch to the modern face of the chronograph. In 1969, the brand came out with the first selfwinding chronograph movement.
- Superocean Heritage
- This brand of watches is known as a chronograph specialist and one of the main features is that it has a self-winding chronograph.
- The accurate and dependable movements in the watches are also a commendable feature.
- All models have the Superquartz movement which has much more accuracy than the standard movement.
- The cases provide protection to the maximum and it is made such that it is capable of withstanding the effects of intensive use.
- High class metals such as grade 2 titanium and 316L stainless steel alloy are used for the case.
- Extra attention is given to the pushpieces and the crowns, which are affected by external factors.
- The watches re highly water resistant and they are popular for the quality of the finishing.
- A brass plate is used from which the dials are blanked.
- The colour of the dials is provided either by the process of lacquering or electroplating.
- The markings on the dial are printed by using silicon pads which are ink-coated.
- The symbol of replica breitling is made with an 18 carat gold strip.
- A brass strip is used from which the hands re blanked and they are then polished with diamond.
- Scratch proof sapphire crystals are used in the watches with an additional glareproof feature which ensures optimal readability at all times.
- The Breitling bracelets are extremely stylish and comfortable.
- Rubber straps are used for sports or aquatic watches.